Available to work days, nights, weekdays, weekends, and holidays required.
Must have current Food Handlers Permit.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies, and procedures.
- Identifies and selects cuts of meat, poultry, shellfish, fish, game, fruits, or vegetables used for food productions.
- Prepares foods by peeling, paring, coring, portioning, washing, sectioning, zesting, cutting, or scoring, slicing, breading, marinating, seasoning, etc.
- Prepares garnish for all food plates and platters.
- Prepares salad dressings, sauces, stocks, dips, etc.
- Fry, sauté, broil, bake, steam, etc, all foods to preparation standards.
- Assembles all food items for presentation.
- Maintains a sanitary work station
- Selects and uses knives, hand tools, utensils, and equipment to portion, cut slice, dip, score, julienne, whip, beat, maintain hold temperature, chill, freeze, or otherwise produce food in the kitchen.
- All other duties as assigned.