All housekeepers must be able to work days and evening shifts, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Able to stand extended periods, stoop, lift, and bend.
- Understand the policy on work shifts, guest’s possessions and privacy issues
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting and rearranging the room after guests check out
- Report and return any guest properties found in the rooms after checkout to Front Desk
- Report cases of property damage in common spaces and guest rooms to supervisor
- Work with a team of housekeepers on each shift
- Clean, disinfect and store all equipment at the end of the shift