Please look for upcoming specials and events!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Candidate required to be available to work days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Must have valid driver's license. OLCC and Food Handlers preferred.
• Meets and greets all guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
• Communicates in a clear and professional manner that assists guests in playing the course.
• Ensure pro shop is stocked of merchandise in a presentable way.
• Coordinates with Cart Barn staff and Marshals to maintain a consistent level of cart availability and to ensure guests are following the rules.
• Communicates to Course Superintendent about any changes to the tee sheet or any updates that need to be addressed on the course.
• Maintains good personal hygiene, reports to work wearing a clean, neat uniform that follows uniform standards.
• Ability to explain golf products and services and other information about Mt. Hood Oregon Resort to all guests.
• Work with the Golf Professional in setup and execution of tournaments and outings.
• Participates in required employee orientation and safety trainings.
• Report guest complaints promptly to management.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.