Start Your Dream Career in Beautiful Mt. Hood
Are you interested in being a member of our growing team at “Mt. Hood’s Premier Resort Destination”? Just think about what it would be like to call 300 acres of Oregon high country your “office” while working alongside friendly people and meeting hotel guests from around the world. In addition to excellent benefits, salaries and a supportive and welcoming work environment, a career at The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort offers ample opportunities for advancement.
Please contact us today, or send your resume directly to Sarah Heubel at firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about joining our amazing team here at the Mt. Hood Oregon Resort.
Our Food and Beverage team is looking to fill the following openings in the department:
Current OLCC and Oregon Food Handler cards required.
Part time positions open
Please email your resume to our HR department, apply online or in person at 68010 E Fairway Ave, Welches, OR 97067.
Guest Service Agent
We're currently hiring a Full Time/Part Time Guest Services Agent.
Oregon drivers license rquired.
Great benefits include free golf and ski passes!
Switchboard, check-in, checkout, make reservations, provide information and directions, guest accounting, guest services, and all aspects of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promptly and correctly answers all reservations & front office calls.
- Directs calls to appropriate destinations. Verify phone lines before connecting to guestrooms.
- Accurately give directions and answer questions.
- Provide guests with information about attractions, facilities, and services on or off property.
- Assist guests in making calls and in obtaining outside operators.
- Verify and maintain logbooks.
- Follows all safety, emergency and power outage procedures.
- Uses proper mail and radio procedures.
- Makes arrangements for special requests/amenities in room (flowers, massage, wine, etc.).
- Reads memos and the log book daily.
- Reads and understands group resumes.
- Records and makes wake up calls.
- Inform guests of meeting room locations and times.
- Help maintain lobby appearance.
- Maintain and stock brochure racks.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Climb stairs
Housekeeping and Laundry Personnel
Full Time and Part Time Housekeeping Staff
Great benefits including free golf and lift tickets
Reports to: Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Exec.Housekeeper/Supervisor
Position Summary: The cleanliness and orderliness of guest rooms, public areas, and linens
- Bed making
- Mopping by hand
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- Must have ability to comprehend and communicate with guests and supervisors request.
- Any other assignments/duties assigned by supervisors.
- Must be able to work flexible daytime hours and weekends.
- Must be able to work directly with a variety of cleaning chemicals.
- Must read and follow The Resort’s written service standards.
- Able to stand long periods of time
Education: No specific education level required.
Salary: Competitive Salary range
Valid driver's license is required.
Experience: Previous experience preferred but not required . Must have the ability to learn techniques of cleaning and maintaining guest rooms.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- Must be able to go up and downstairs throughout the shift.
- Repetitive bending, stooping, bending of the wrist.