Welcome to Mt. Hood Oregon Resort
The Majestic Gem of Welches, Oregon
*** SWIMMING POOL AND SPA ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED*****
NO TIMELINE IS AVAILABLE FOR POOL REOPENING
Please Visit https://govstatus.egov.com/reopening-oregon For Clackamas County Updates.
Masks are required in all indoor public areas of Clackamas County. We will be enforcing this state mandate.
****Mallards is Closed****
Altitude is closed until further notice
Daily Starting 11/16
The Resort is dedicated to education and training of all staff to maintain safety and healthiness for our guests and community
- All staff and guests will be required to maintain a social distance of 6-feet and wear masks or face covers
- All staff will be provided and required to wear masks and job specific PPE
- High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day including door handles, counter tops, bathrooms, handrails, etc.
- Drinking fountains have been temporarily turned off
- Entry doors will be attended or remain open, weather permitting
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used throughout the property
- Only visit with members of your household
- Any Guest who does not strictly adhere to the guidelines will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including issuance of a Notice of Exclusion / Trespass.
- Immediately notify MHOR Management if you begin to experience flu-like symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 after leaving our facility
- Cash transactions are temporarily suspended at the Front Desk; Please have a credit card for all rooms stays.
- Contact-less maintenance services will be provided
- Guests will be asked to vacate the room while staff is performing requested service
- Staff will change gloves between tasks • Staff will sanitize their way into and out of units
- Staff will change gloves between tasks and between rooms
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used on all soft surface
- The Resort will continue to follow OSHA and CDC guidelines with regard to laundering linen
- All laundry is washed with a Fabric Softner/Sanitizer
- All glassware in guestrooms has been replaced with single use products
- Stayover housekeeping services have been suspended; Please call desk for needs
- All extra blankets and pillows have been removed from guest rooms; delivery available upon request
- Contact-less delivery; all amenity requests will be delivered in single use bags and left on the exterior of the room
- All printed material has been removed from all room
Come experience the grandeur of Oregon high country at The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort. Tucked among the lush evergreen forests, majestic mountains and exhilarating waterfalls and waterways of the Willamette Valley, “Mt. Hood’s Premier Resort Destination” offers a seamless blend of modern luxury and casual comfort.
Wonderfully secluded yet easily reachable, The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort has everything necessary for an unforgettable mountain getaway: 157 spacious guest rooms, suites and villas appointed with rich, warm woods and bright, welcoming colors. Fresh, seasonal cuisine at Mallards Café & Pub and Altitude Restaurant & Lounge. Boundless recreational options, including our year round heated outdoor pool and the best 27 holes of golf in the Mt. Hood Territory. For onsite meetings, weddings and special events, 15,000 square feet of flexible event space offers a dramatic setting for groups ranging from 5 to 750.
The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort is located less than a mile from Highway 26 and 15 minutes from the Mt. Hood ski areas.